Hotel Housekeeping in a COVID-19 World
We Care About Your Well-Being
At Baymont Inn and Suites Milpitas / San Jose, your comfort and well-being are our highest priorities. So now that we're traveling again, we are making every effort to ensure the health and safety of our guests and our employees.
As a California-style exterior corridor hotel, all of our hotel rooms open directly to the hotel grounds, providing you easy access to your vehicle, and an easy way to maintain social distancing while you stay with us. No long, dark hotel corridors here!
Count on Us
We’re committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members, so we’re taking important steps to demonstrate you can Count on Us—whether you’re planning to travel now or in the future.
When you stay at our hotel, you’ll notice the new measures put in place to give you peace of mind.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch areas in public spaces and guestrooms, using the most effective Ecolab-brand products available.
- All employees and guests are required, by state law, to wear a mask in public spaces.
- Additional safety measures in the hotel lobby, including a protective plastic barrier at the reception desk, sanitized key cards and pens, and social distancing protocols in place
- We are currently limiting our continental breakfast option to a grab and go bag, with a healthy treat and coffee available. As we continue to monitor the status of the pandemic, we will adjust our breakfast offering.
- Our hotel amenities, including the breakfast room, are currently closed until further notice. We will reopen these facilities based on guidance from our local health officers.
Rooms and Suites:
- All rooms are disinfected with the most effective cleaning products from Ecolab, a global leader in cleaning products.
- Individual A/C and heating units in each room ensure only filtered, clean air enters your room
- Guest keys are sanitized
Flexibility, when you need it most:
- Guests traveling with new or existing direct bookings for stays at any of our hotels through June 30, 2020, will have their cancellation or change penalties waived if the request is received at least 24 hours (or less if permitted by the hotel’s policy) prior to arrival.
- For direct bookings made on or after June 6, 2020, with stays after June 30, 2020, please check the “Additional Rate Details” link on the Rooms & Rates page or “Cancellation & Rate Details” link on the Booking page for applicable terms and/or exclusions. While many rates have flexible cancellation policies, there are some rates that are non-cancellable.
- For direct bookings made before June 6, 2020, for stays after June 30, 2020, all of our properties are required to accommodate non-cancellable rate reservation changes if the request is received at least 48 hours prior to arrival and the same number of room nights or more are booked for a future stay.
- Guests who are prohibited from traveling to their booked hotel under applicable law will have their cancellation or change penalties waived on direct bookings.
- If your reservation was made as part of a group booking—such as a conference, meeting, or event—the cancellation policies outlined above do not apply. If you have a group reservation, please review the terms and conditions for the booking and/or contact the group planner for more information.